Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fun In the Sun



We were able to go to the beach about a week and a half ago for a relaxing weekend.  Sterling had so much fun playing in the pool and playing with Tripp and Georgia.  He still asks about them almost everyday.

This was the best family shot we could get
Nanie taking the kids on a safari tour.




3 comments:

David and Katie Kizziah said...

I love this. . . a beautiful family, precious children, and sweet memories with grandparents. Wonderful! :)

Rachel said...

Have I told you lately what a great mom you are? Because you are :) Thanks again for your fantastic information...we answered so well she asked, "Have you read Shepherding A Child's Heart?" ;) Thank you and I pray that when we DO have children, we can do as great of a parenting job as you are doing with your sweet Sterling!

Vicki Winter said...

I LOVE the "little snarl" in the family shot!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the adorable pics of Sterling with Nanie and Pop ~ that giggle is PRICELESS!!! Oh how I ADORE that precious little boy who is so full of love and the sweetest hugs and kisses!!!