I couldn't pick my favorite pictures again; so here are lots more pictures from the beach.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
More From the Beach
We had such a great time at the beach, then we stopped by Monroeville, AL for a few days to attend a wedding that Hillary was in. We had such a good time but are ready to get back in a normal routine. Poor Sterling didn't have a clue what time it was at any given time because our days were so abnormal. He was such a trooper though and had so much fun playing with his new friend Sophee. He also got a runny nose and a cough while we were there. I think he is going to have allergies because it seems like his nose is always running! It could be so much worse though, I know. He hardly ever has a fever and never gets ear infections.













Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sterling in that turtle john-john is the cutest thing I have ever seen :) Be safe & see you tomorrow night!
Beautiful! What a gorgeous little boy . . . I can't get over it! Love you guys and hope you get back to normalcy soon.
Post a Comment