Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Follow Me

 
I like to look from time to time at the locations of some of the readers, and I must say some of them are pretty random!  I would love to know who is reading or even just lurking.

If you read my blog on occasion click on the "Follow" button in the lower right column.  If you know that I don't know you, please leave me a comment telling me how you stumbled upon me.  (I love reading friends of friends' blogs as well.)

And if you have your own site, leave me a link.  I would love to keep up with or get to know you as well!

5 comments:

Jenny Beth said...

Hey Bethany, I love reading your blog. We share a love of couponing i see and stumbled upon your blog through facebook i believe. Your son is ADOREABLE!! and very close in age to my little girl, Anna caroline. come check out my blogs preppiepeonie.blogspot and lifeonlyford.blogspot!!
Jenny Beth

Anne Riley said...

Hey Bethany! I have not read in a long time, I am ashamed to say, but I'm following now! Would love to have you stop by my blog as well, if you like. It's hard to keep up with each other, isn't it? www.annecapitellriley.blogspot.com

Anne Riley said...

Aha - I see my old blog on your list over there! I lost it in a battle with Google. My new one is at the address above!

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Hey cous! Was wondering how you were able to see how folks were visiting your site without having a large counter thing on your sidebar. I searched and found the 'sitemeter' at the bottom. How cool! Wanted to let you know that I totally tagged you and added one to mine, in the same discrete spot ;) I LOVE following you guys here! Sorry if I appear to be a stalker from your meter . . . well, I kinda am :) Love you all and can't wait to see you again.

Bethany Vaughn said...

Anne, I corrected your site. I knew you must have changed it but I wasn't sure what to.

Katie, I totally stalk y'all too so it's even!