Ann Elizabeth's first outing at 3 days old. Sterling stayed at home and napped while we attended a friend's wedding.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
A Week Goes By
Wow! Our little girl is a week old! I can't believe it, she changes every day. She is still so content and has been a great baby. She had a check up on Monday to check her jaundice. She had already gained back her birth weight! The doctor was very impressed as she was not quite five days old and a breast baby. I have a feeling that our petite little girl isn't going to stay so petite for long!! Obviously she is a great eater, and she is a pretty good sleeper too. She has about an hour around midnight that she wants to stay awake and if she is awake she doesn't want it to be dark. I need to find a good book to read if it continues. Other than that I usually have to wake her for her feedings at night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Precious, precious, beautiful girl! I'm so glad she's already gained back her birth weight. That's great! I'm so happy things are going so well. :)
She is beautiful Bethany! And I'm so happy that Sterling has taken so well to her!!!
Bethany, she is just gorgeous. I know you're having a wonderful time with her! Can't wait to meet that precious little one, one day!
Post a Comment