These pictures were taken today (except the first one was from last week). He was in a really "smiley" mood, and so we tried to capture it on camera. However, once I got the camera out he wasn't so cooperative. But I got the end of a few.
I can't believe that Sterling has been in our lives for a whole month; then again, sometimes it feels like he has always been here. I definitely wonder what we did before we had him. Now our days are filled between feedings and dirty diapers with just staring at our pretty little boy! Everyday we are so amazed at what a precious gift being a parent is. He is doing really well. Last night he even slept about seven hours! Of course that was with me reaching down to put his paci back in his mouth, but I am counting it. I think he has really grown in the past few days
As if a baby weren't changing our lives dramatically enough, we are moving! We are so excited to be moving to Rainbow City, AL. Alex will start March 1 at Rainbow Presbyterian Church as the new youth minister. We are so excited as the Lord continues to direct us and provide for our every need! Last weekend we took the final step in our interview process and were able to meet many of the youth as well as attend church. We really love the people there and are really excited to begin our ministry in Rainbow City. (The grandparents are excited that we will now only be about an hour away!) We are going Monday to look at houses in the area, so please be praying that we find something and are able to close quickly so that we have a place to live!
No comments:
Post a Comment