We get to tag along with Alex's parents to the beach every year. After loading up the car on Thursday we attempted the five hour drive. We made it there amazingly only stopping once!! Sterling had so much fun, as always, with his cousins. I think he kind of overwhelmed them a bit, but not having siblings (or one that is old enough to play yet) he gets so excited to get to spend every minute with kids his own age. He even got to sleep in the same room as Tripp and Georgia this year.
Unfortunately, my blog is being weird again and won't leave my vertical pictures alone. I'm tired of dealing with it so just tilt your head, I've got more posts to do.
Bathing Beauty!! Don't worry she is under the umbrella shade
Having fun on the beach.
It's hard to get a good picture of six kids five and younger.
Thanks Nanie and Pop for a wonderful weekend!!
I don't know why he wouldn't smile, 2-year-olds
I thought this one was sweet
My babies

2 comments:
Oh, how I loved EVERY picture!! Ann Elizabeth is growing so much and is, INDEED, a beauty!! Sterling, too, is such a big boy - so handsome as always. You look gorgeous yourself, Bethany! I'm VERY impressed about the "only stopping once", and I loved all of the white :)
such sweet pictures.... i cant wait till our big beach trip
Post a Comment