Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Picture Updates

I know that I have been really bad about posting pictures lately.  But don't worry, that isn't because I'm not taking plenty!  We have had lots to do recently so I have several things to post pictures from including Halloween.

He still loves his baseball bat!

And balls

 Georgia's 3rd Birthday
 Sterling pulling the girls around.  Adeline was so sweet to walk around with Sterling.  I know she is really excited to get a real baby cousin to mother, because Sterling doesn't really fit the bill anymore.

 Hayride
 Playing in the pumpkin patch.  Sterling has loved pumpkins this fall.  Almost as much as Christmas trees.


 Sterling loves anything that he can "shovel"
 Our little lion!

 We took a trip to the park/petting zoo.  They even had a train to ride.  Which freaked Sterling out and he fussed the whole time he was on it, but as soon as we were headed for the car that was all he could talk about!

 One of our nursery buddies' construction party at the park.  Sterling loved the hats.  Why do all kids what to go up the slide backwards?

 Sterling and the Birthday Boy


 Alex changed out our ancient thermostat for a new digital one last week.  As soon as Sterling saw Daddy working he ran to get his own tools so he could "help."  My favorite parts of the ordeal were Sterling pointing to Alex's screwdriver and saying, "Daddy's Turner" (one of the screwdrivers from Handy Manny).  Then when Alex had to cut the power Sterling started looking for Flicker (the flashlight).

2 comments:

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Bethany ~ I love, LOVE, love these beautiful pictures of your BEAUTIFUL boy. The second pumpkin family pic is my favorite of you guys. Wow, can't wait to see sweet Ann Elizabeth - she'll be a beauty too, NO doubt!!

Sterling the lion was priceless. He looked like a porcelain doll in a costume . . . I can almost picture him on the shelf in one of my favorite stores as a child in Jackson. . . in doll form, of course. :) I love you and hope for another get together soon. We're thankful for the Vaughns!

David and Katie Kizziah said...

and awesome that the hubs can change out the thermostat. . . those Eagle Scouts! :)