I think that fall is really my favorite season. I love the cool weather, the smells, and the holidays (I consider Christmas in the fall, it's not like it ever snows here then or anything).
Aw you are sweet. I'm really not good at it either. Last year I bought a pumpkin that I put by the fireplace, that was it. This year I decided I wanted to enjoy the season. I just copied what other people did that I liked. Plus I wanted some delicious smelling candles.
I agree ~ GORGEOUS!!! You do have great taste, sweet Bethany!! And I love all the pictures of your little (growing) man, even if he is a bit teary eyed. Precious.
3 comments:
Could you come decorate my house? I have absolutely ZERO decorating skills. Your house looks great!
Aw you are sweet. I'm really not good at it either. Last year I bought a pumpkin that I put by the fireplace, that was it. This year I decided I wanted to enjoy the season. I just copied what other people did that I liked. Plus I wanted some delicious smelling candles.
I agree ~ GORGEOUS!!! You do have great taste, sweet Bethany!! And I love all the pictures of your little (growing) man, even if he is a bit teary eyed. Precious.
Post a Comment